Neighborhood Housing Services of the Inland Empire is proud to be part of the CityLIFT program in partnership with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
Funds are Available!
CityLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Must meet Area Median Income (AMI Chart) guidelines in the areas where you want to purchase a home (includes ALL persons 18 and older living in the home)
- Properties qualified for the Program must be:
- Located within the following cities:
- Riverside County: Riverside, Corona and Moreno Valley
- San Bernardino County: San Bernardino and Fontana
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, or Planned Unit Development
Verify if your property is within the city limits by clicking the following links:
San Bernardino County – Fontana, San Bernardino City click here!
Riverside– Moreno Valley, Corona, Riverside City click here!
Approved CityLIFT Counseling Agencies
Approved CityLIFT Education Class Calendar
CityLIFT Approved Lenders
If you are interested in the CityLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
See our Frequently Asked Questions Page