Neighborhood Housing Services of the Inland Empire is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in partnership with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 of down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership. For approved homebuyer education facilitators click here
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size can be found here for Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego Counties.
- A complete list of participating partner lenders is available here
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
To learn more, or to set up your eligibility determination session, click here